The Journey Back

 After 3 long weeks, too many hours in a bus, and one more night at our original hotel in Lusaka, Zambia, we headed home. This time, we returned after one 4.5 hour flight, 17 hour red-eye, and 2 hour bus ride back to campus. Thankfully, we were able to spend our last night eating at the same fast-food place that we adored so much from the first night, and shopping in the mall, stocking up on Zambian snacks and candy. On our first flight, the plane was relatively empty so some of us (including myself) got to sit with friends, and a buffer seat in between us for extra room. The final flight felt like it took forever, but thankfully some of us were able to sleep and pass the time through conversation. Overall, this was certainly a once in a lifetime trip that I will never forget. I learned so much about myself and my world in a very unique setting that will help me greatly as I move forward into my first career. Thank you everyone for following along :)












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Victoria Falls

Safari Day 1